About Drum Corps Associates
For more information on DCA corps and events, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
Drum Corps Associates
PO Box 229
Barrington, RI 02806
Gil Silva - President
Allen Buell - Vice President
Glen Johnson - Secretary
Michael Corso - Treasurer
Dick Eschenmann - Business Manager
Glen Johnson - Chief Technology Officer
Lois Tierno - Class A Coordinator
Amber Roeker - Central Division Coordinator
Vic Kulinksi - Southern Division Coordinator
David Hobart - Director of Public Relations
John Kreitzer - Judging Coordinator
Mike Symonds - Media Director
Kimberly Symonds - Director of Corporate Marketing
Kevin Hassan - Alumni Spectacular / I&E Events Chairman
Dick Eschenmann - Championship Chairman
Don Paluh - Director of Photography
Eric Brust - Graphic Designer
Photos by Don Paluh, Chris Maher (corpsreps.com), Jolesch Photography, Drum Corps Planet, Richard Wersinger, Stratus Aerial Imaging and Dave Valvo. Web design by Brian Haslanger
The Finest Drum & Bugle Corps in the US and Canada
- The primary function of Drum Corps Associates is to provide an organization of drum & bugle corps with rules and regulations which provide for continuous progress and growth for drum corps.
- Using entertainment as a primary goal, Drum Corps Associates performances are unique and represent "state of the art" in mass appeal drum and bugle corps.
- Drum Corps Associates strives to provide performers with stimulating and rewarding social experiences, to provide a competitive outlet for performers, and to entertain and excite the audience.
- It is DCA's objective that member corps should be entertaining, unique, emotional, diverse, vibrant, spirited, and energetic without sacrificing the highest level of quality.
- To achieve this objective, the Drum Corps Associates philosophy is to encourage each and all corps to choose and perfect the vehicles that entertain audiences and satisfy membership. Audiences should expect and receive varied programs performed with the highest level of proficiency within the structure of the activity.
- The evaluations of the performances are to be based upon the DCA environment. All adjudication will use DCA standards as outlined in the "DCA Rule Book" and "DCA Clinics". Use of and reference to the standards of any other organizations in the adjudication process are totally unacceptable. Competition outcomes MUST reflect audience appreciation and provide participant gratification.
- DCA's audience has the right to receive excellence. Our corps have the challenge, the responsibility, and the commitment to deliver it!