DCA's I&E/Mini Corps Chairman, Kevin Hassan has asked us to release the following information related to I&E/Mini-Corps.
- We expect to release the application for and rules for I&E by May 15th (you will find this published on www.dcacorps.org).
- We would like all potential mini-corps entrants to contact Kevin Hassan before April 25th. This is to frame the time commitment given the 9:30 ending time because of the noise ordinance in Annapolis. There may be a limit on how many groups will be able to compete. In keeping with prior years, previous year's entrants will receive priority in performance slots.
- We will be adding a Percussion Battery Division this year. This division will be for groups with more than 12 percussionists and can be mixed with front ensembles.
- Appearance time and order is based on when your application with fee paid has been received.
This entire event is being held in the Stadium
- Any further questions reach out to - firstname.lastname@example.org